COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION FOR MALDIVES
“Traveler Health Declaration” to fast-track the process of pre-arrival and pre-departure health information
All travellers are required to submit an online health declaration within 24 hours prior to their departure to and from the Maldives via this link: https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/
• Every traveller arriving must have a valid negative PCR test result for Covid-19, issued by a lab duly registered in the country of origin. The sample must be taken not more than 96 hours prior to the scheduled time of departure.
• Should you require a new PCR test before going back to your country, you can take the test at the resort clinic 96 hours before departure. The PCR test is USD 125 per person, per test
• All guests will be required to take an additional PCR test on arrival at the airport seaplane lounge. This PCR test will be free of charge.
• In the event of a positive Covid 19 test on arrival, travellers are required to quarantine for 14 days, please check with your travel insurance provider for coverage and costs.
• The Maldives recently also introduced special COVID-19 insurance that travellers can buy before their arrival. This insurance covers medical expenses, as well as isolation and transportation costs which would be incurred in the event of getting infected with COVID-19. The package should be purchased before the guests arrive to the Maldives
100%t refund due to cancellation from the resort or the promoting company due to covid 19 or international travel restrictions. 50% refund 30 days before the event. No refund within 30 days before the event.